Friday, December 10, 2010

Vampire Blog

Day 8:
Woot!
Blogging at 2am in the morning, a first for me!!!

I blame myself for playing Star Wars: Empire at War... its really an old game, but ever since my dvd drive broke down on my social lifeimac.. I have been resorted to using disk images I found on my hard disks for games, sigh.

Forgot about situps, forgot about running, forgot about stretching... omg, a day of lazinessamnesia. Not something I am proud about but hey... at least I am human right? Not doing myself any good but was good for relaxtion .. for the most part of the day. I spent it playing games and sleeping..buwahahahaha.

Ok ok nuff said. I want to be able to send the right message across that we don't have to stick to our regimes like glue and not budge... tempered with discipline. Atkins diet will be atkins diet.. not cheating on that. I guess that accounted for my lack of energy to overcome inertia for quite a few of mornings thus far.. :P

Formula for successful diet and fitness

Fitness = Change of lifestyle

Change of lifestyle = Committment tempersd with common sense = Diet + Exercise

Diet = Sustainable and economical food that keeps to reasonable carbohydrate intake, proteins, essential oils, fibre.

Exercise = Something that you are passionate about will be good, and convenient (I cannot stress this point enough, usually this is the make or break part of a person's exercise regime).

It is as easy as that! Oh.. one more thing.. surround yourself with people who sympathise with your goals, and just for the purpose of not adding any stress in our lives, avoid like hell lor, anyone who seeks to derail your efforts like eat Char Kway Teow in front of your face or Chicken rice... *droooooool....

You have been warned. *Yawn.. I wamna sleep now.. so I guess I will blog again soon...lol

Oh, and my detox was wonderful... I guess I can attribute my new found tummy lines to the kaboom effect huh? lmao.... not good, but its a start.. *GRIN


<---Me, signing off :P

No comments: