Friday, December 3, 2010

I need an Alarm

Meh...

Forget to set alarm, so wake up late. Anyway, running is not on the cards today, but stretching is! :P

Day 2:
Started targeting that problem area noted yesterday with regards to ankle and lower back. Turns out I may have to focus on toughening up my knee joints as well. Spent 1 hour talking to Pam on mentality about training. Yar lar, training is 80% mental and 20% physical. So better start off on the right foot before we end up with a lot of hard work but nothing to show for it! :)

Fooood.... I need food... (Carb withdrawal) kekekeke.. no worries, the craving phase will pass with each passing day as your body adjust to the energy starvation and get better energy conversion from fats and muscles.

Proteins and fibres is a BIG YES. Fats intake, yes as well, at least for this stage of training. To get the details of how the diet works the way it is supposed to will take a lot of typing, and talking and convincing, most of which, if you don't understand you will blindly follow, and if you have your own theories, you won't bother to listen to me anyway, so why discuss it here? Let the result justify my means :PPPPPPP

Discipline as well, is important. Say sleep at 12 midnight means sleep at 12 midnight, no more late night Iron Chef for me :( oh well. Must set alarm for morning training... means wake up with time to spare, no more lazing in bed for snooze and suppliant position ala praying to the pillow... sigh...

Flexibility training started today with simple yet routine stretches with extra attention paid to the ankles, calves, knees and waist. If you need specific stretch routines, you can find them on the web, or see if I can list out something in my later posts...

Currently, I have one big and tough obstacle in my way of recovery to fitness and the name of my nemesis is.....

INERTIA

Determined One.

No comments: