Monday, December 6, 2010

Detoxification

Day 4/5 (Sun/Mon):
Weight: (still off the scales leh) Probably 120kg
Exercise: Stretches and sit ups.

Photobucket

Day 4 started easy enough. Being a Sunday and all, it involves getting up, and stretching all my relevant parts and situps started at an easy count of 40 crunches, 10 side crunches and 50 leg raises. Remember, I want to start off manageble and slowly work my way back to those insane numbers.

However, that wasn't the highlight of the day, the most important thing was, I had began a very very queer detox program by Pam.

(Saturday [Day 3]), I was staying off solid foods as she told me to clear my stomach for the detox, so I did. She was very methodical about this whole process. I was to be her guinea pig.. oink oink.

At 10pm, I drank 3/4 cup of a concoction consisting of Epsom Salt* + Vitamin C drink. (Epsom Salt = Potassium Choride, also know to be found in bananas, also known to be a good fabric softener!!!!???) Taste like crap! Bitter and salty...eeeeeee But Pam says it will clear the "chutes". Yuckkkkk!

About 12+am, I was given another 3/4 cup of Epsom salt+vitamin solution aka fabric softener to drink....brrrrrrrr.....urgh

2am. Time of truth, Pam brought in a mixture of 3/4 cup of grapefruit juice.. yumm!! and 3/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil...not just virgin, but must be EXTRA VIRGIN... first press she says, explaining to me slowly like I am a retard.. (well in many ways I am).. first press olive oil is known as extra virgin and is usually used for drinking.. I much rather use it to cook.. heh heh

ANYWAY... it wasn't THAT horrible to drink but, no person in their right mind would willingly gulp down 1 1/2 cups of juice and oily oil... even if its extra virgin!!

THEN...then I was told to immediately lie on my right side and curl up into a fetus position!? Wha?? ok ok, so I did and was being again slowly explained by a very amused Pam that it would cause the ingested liquid to seep into my liver... eeeeeeee.... gross... not the kinda stories I want to hear after drinking oil and knowingly flood my liver with oil.... gasp!!!


Day 4 morning (Sunday), woke up feeling queasy... was chatting happily when I got upright.. oh no... when suddenly.... it struck... the feeling of bubbling.. that ominious premonition that something was going to explode if I don't make my way to the toilet.. N O W!

Photobucket

I won't exactly want to blog for posterity the chain of sequence that followed in that morning, suffice to say I am a convert to the detox program.

Subsequently I had to ingest another 2 more of the Epsom salt+vitamin c solution to end my detox quest.... eeeesshh

Point to note though, I won't exactly endure just any detox program.. but since Pam says so... bo pain lor.. but but... I will not do that detox program anytime soon.

Day 5:
Recovering from my detox (lol), stretches and situps again today. Going for the same numbers but cranking up the speed for the exercises just a little bit more.. gradually everyday.

I think.. might be my blurred vision.. but I might be seeing a little groove here and there on my body again.. woo hoo!!!!!

~Wave

No comments: