Sunday, December 19, 2010

Inspirations

Sunday.. did my run, workout-ed.. etc etc..

Def Leppard
I am a very fussy pot when it comes to loves, but in 1987 (I first knew about their album Hysteria, also my one and only cassette tape by a heavy metal band.. YES.. it was still cassette tapes.. lmao) after I got to know what they did for their drummer Rick Allen, I fell in love with them 4ever!!!!! Not to mention Pour Some Sugar on Me is my all time favourite, and regardless of what others say, I think is THE rock anthem of the millenium. They are also the ONLY heavy metal band I listen to. Give it a listen, read about Rick and the band not giving up on him, and make your own judgement. :P





















Never give up on dreaming.
(By the way, if you have not figured out, this self-logo is made from an actual picture of me)

No comments: