Saturday, February 23, 2008

Men's Health

After almost one whole month of waiting.. Men's Health March issue is finally out!!! Yay!

I have glorified myself by scanning it and posting it up here... this is my virgin magazine article, other than school magazine LOL.



Yes the background was photoshopped... NO, my pose was not.. it was pure and unadulterated, 100% *Tobi Geri. Was that a fly in my mouth...?

I will be popping into the friendly island of Sentosa in a bit... My chief is sending me there on a demo class. Then I have to rush down to Conrad Centennial for a relative's wedding... Yep I might just wear my gi down.. yeah right! I was wondering what will be the food there that is suitable for people like us on a diet... hmm.... must be picky and choosy, while appearing non-chalant. Gave so much angpow liao, must at least eat a bit lar.. LOL

Anyways I think my last few kilograms of weight loss is very telling. It has to be because the only places left for the fats to go are in very difficult areas. I am working my ass off - gym, jogging, cross-training, karate and diet, for these to go away. Slowly but surely they are, but then again I am a very impaitient man.

I want to look good in clothes, but then again who doesn't, I also want to show off my new figure, I want to pimp myself LOL.... Fantasy fantasy ah?

Don't start calling me names yet, I am only human... and also because I am a very vain man... sometimes.. Oh yes, I am. *GRIN

*Tobi Geri - Jumping Kick

No comments: