Sunday, February 24, 2008

Blog 1 from Myweightlossdiary.com

- Visual Affirmations! -

DATE: 12/03/2007 02:53:06 / MOOD: loosing weight
Hello every1!
I have been taking pictures of myself over a period of time and I have look them over and over everytime I feel down or unable to push on with my diet and exercise plan. Then suddenly I see myself a few months back...++20 KG heavier and suddenly, the world seems that much lighter and brighter.. literally!!
SometimesI will make myself wear nice fitting clothes and go out for a walk. I like the way girls sometimes gawk at my legs and bum. I know its seems shallow but I do feel good about myself.. A LOT! I remember back when no one would even consider looking in my direction twice..
Anyway,my advise to my friends who would come to me for advise on weight loss would be almost always the same.. a sensible food intake MINUS any supplements or meal replacements.. because in the long run, FINANCIALLY IT IS NOT SUSTAINABLE... better stick to regular food where we can have better control... A sensible exercise program.. one which targets CARDIO VASCULAR.. and STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING of our arms and legs... I will advise making the exercise venue as close to home as possible so that it is convenient... Make the exercise regime simple and not too taxing, so that the exercise can be repeated almost everyday if not once every other day.
I just posted some more pictures in the gallery.. lets hope Jennifer (Myweightlossdiary administrator) doesn't delete them.. yicks!
Outz~~.. Rob

No comments: