Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hooked on Life & Viwawa

THIS blog is much delayed owing to the fact that I LOST my password and log-in because clever ole me forgot which one I used.. sigh ~sianz

Much like my title suggests... I am hooked on viwawa. Much thanks to my *kohai Edwina who in her innocence just led me to my next obessesion.

Sushido.... A simple game just to choose a recipe with sotong, prawn, tuna, egg, cucumber and roe; then match it against the array of ingredients on the board.. aiyah, if I go into details here, I will never finish this blog le.. LOL You can see for yourself here lor http://www.viwawa.com

For those who are already diehard wawa-ians.. you know who you are hor.. PM me lar ingame, I dun mind. You will just have to find out who I am that's all, - hint, since I like Sushido so much.......

I got that out of my system.. now, back to real life!

As some of you know I have lost weight recently, I am still losing weight, and I will be losing even more; this topic on another blog, hopefully. I was actually maintaining another blog on another website to help support people who are losing weight, so they will come over in short spurts... LOL

My karate grading is going to be held on 30 June! This time with the presence of some senior karate masters who will judging me...eek! My choice of katas will be Bassai Dai, Sen En Chin and Seipai. Not too shabby choices, definitely within my level, so I am pouring sweat, tears and blood into these, hoping eventually I trained hard enough to pass... Then I can finally wear my 3rd dan, muahahahahaha!

For those who are with me on the weight loss journey... you know who you are..., we can do it!

Truthfully, I used to have such low esteem trying to get into fitted shirts and shorts, they TEAR! Yes, not just your usual rips along the seams lar, or thread splits you know... It Tears! Rips! My inner body EXPLODES through the materials lor, chiam see ah, I tell you, no shorts last more than weeks..sigh~

I should give our weight loss achievement a name le, it shall be called, "RIP NO MORE!" or "RIPPLE ME MORE!" lmao!

Here are a few photos to make you cringe... photoshopped before...but for decency only, don't lose your appetite after this hor LOL!



Anyway, much ado about nothing actually.. LOL

*Kohai - Junior, as opposed to **Senpai
*Senpai - Senior, as opposed to *Kohai

No comments: