Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rest and Repair Day

Day 55

Here I am sitting at my desk updating this blog for today. Another R&R day for my weary body.  Thats the bad news. The good news is that I was looking through my closet for something comfortable to wear and I managed to dig out a whole bunch of shorts and singlets and tees which I have not seen since my regular gym days. I got fitted into the most comfortable pair of black shorts and white singlet I can find and went downstairs.

Well..not only was I pleasantly surprised at how nicely and loose the clothes feel, I got a little ooh and ahh from my kids as well!! :P LOL

Eirian was actually flustered at how much better aka "macho" I looked in my sexy shorts and singlet wakaka... sigh.. kids grow up so fast..  now I am actually starting to worried how they will start looking at boys..  urgh

Came upstairs looked at myself.. guess I need a little more work on my tummy area so my tummy will look more sculpted.

My calves are threatening to cramp up again, both my hamstrings are so tight they are randomly firing little quivers of mini-"cramps" every now and then when I exert too hard, my arms are still feeling sore from the new workout routine I started on Monday....it was supposed to be alternate day workouts, but I guess I can use 2 day breaks for this first week.. heh heh.  My core muscles conditioning is good for now... I guess.

So here I sit, typing on a computer when I should be starting my daily 2.5 hour routine at SKA. Oh well, somedays are just not as good as others. Tomorrow will be better because I can get to put in some maintenance work on weights, do a little light run or brisk walk to ease my fatigue muscles back into action, and get my core conditioning back on track..  then I get to go to swim a little on my flexibility (YES.. the pool at RTC is opened again after renovation work) and steam/sauna some to get latic acid outta my system...  then I will be a neeeeeew man. :P

Meow!
CJ

No comments: