Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 54

Day 54

Bad day for workout..  woke up 6.10am with a cramp in my left calf. Went to SKA and ended up with a cramp on my right calf. Sianz..

Ended up all dressed up with nothing to do.. I decided my body was trying to telling me something today and decided not to push any further unless I also want to end up with a body cramp or wirst tear something massive in my upper body.

I ended up creating the excel format of the championship forms for Mr Wong. Went home..kissed the wife and kids..  played cabalsea for 10 mins.. slept the entire afternoon away.  Feeling like crap... probably a mild burnout.. but its important to take note what your body is telling you.

I guess I might be taking the day off exercise tomorrow as well, let the body heal itself and take a break from routine.  I will have the morning to myself.. thinking of re-arranging the rooms a little. We'll see. :P

**CJ**

No comments: