Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Breakthrough!!!!

Day 61

Yes!! Finally, after yo-yoing around 112kg and 114 kg.. finally the scales show me 110kg today!! YESH!

So I finally get to incorporate skipping and sprinting into my exercise regime without the fear of damaging my knees.. well if I over do it.. I will still damage it. But it was my target to hit 110kg and below before incorporating these exercises into my regime.

I am currently nursing a sore left shoulder, right calf muscle stress and left back hip pain. I also think I picked up a sore left wrist from Judo sparring on Sunday.. grrr...  but at least as a white belt I got throw a brown belt.. and during ground sparring, I managed to reverse pin 2 black belts wakakaka.., well maybe they were just being nice to me.. but still.. not bad for a white belt eh?

Once I break 100kg, I will be resuming full karate training. Once that happens, there will be no turning back, I will NEVER..

NEVER..

see 100kg again...

NEVER..

EVER..

I don't think I can don this fight back to fitness from flab again..  this time it was from 136kg some more..  buay tahan..  feel like an eternity and my joints, muscles and cardio system feel like it is going to break down anytime like that..  kena sai..  pui..

ok lar.. I am on cloud nine now.. going to take a hot shower and wash off today's workout before deciding with Pam how to celebrate... hee..

CJ

2 comments:

Shirl Wong said...

I know how you feel. It is so hard to keep the flab off once it comes. The last time when I went from 68 kg to 58 Kg, I told myself I will never let myself go back to 68 kg. But then, it happens, within 2 years I was up to 70kg. Scary! We really have to motivate ourselves to not to fall back (easier said than done) but still if we put our mind to it we can do it. Jiayou, hope to see you do some karate demo st Pam's class next.

Sim Chong Jin said...

Thanks Shirl! Most people, (especially those gifted with super metabolism.. eat all day but never put on weight) they will not understand the constant struggle we go through.. :P