Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Rest and Repair Day

Day 48

Don't think my body can take much more of the stress I have been pumping it during this past 47 days.. lol.

Finally I feel its effect hard enough to decide ok.. one day of R&R is in order to recharge.

My neck muscles are screaming in pain...
my left shoulder hurts...
my back is sore...
both my hamstrings are threatening to cramp up on me...
my right calf is currently in such a bad state, I am limping...
my right ankle is under unnecessary stress and swelling after every workout session...

BUT I FEEL GREAT!!!!  Wakakaka!!

Took carbs today to fuel my repairs..but the brighter side of the day is that the most integral part of my weightloss plan arrived in the mail today...ahhhh...  yessss... :P

Tomorrow will be another day.. another workout to look forward to! :P

In the meantime, please enjoy this youtube video..


~CJ

No comments: