Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New regime starts

Day 1

Today I started running and gym training again. Its once of those things where I know I should have resumed training eons ago.. but just cannot bring myself out of the hole I dug myself into.

This time, I will ignore politics, this time I will stay just on the path of training and not take on too much for myself. That should have been the way, and that will be the way this time.

Start weight: 135kg (This for the record is the heaviest weight I ever started out with)
Where did I go:SKA.
What did I eat:Atkin's Diet.
What did I do:
Very light jogging. It has been a while since I last ran, partly due to an ankle injury I sustained in a fall recently. Also due to the fact I have slacked and didn't keep to my morning jogs.  I did about 20 mins of slow jogging.  I dare not ran fast because if you have been following my past posts, I am going to give my body a test before jumping in with both feet wet.


















 I'll kick your ass!!!








Went to the gym and did some free weights. Looks like my biceps, triceps, delts and Pecs need to be worked on. Probably will work in some sets that will focus on them and rotate through out the week. Finally!! I did Jeverok's again.. the armball joints actually FELT good! lmao
After this morning's activities, I am glad to report looks like everything is raring to go and feeling good.

I really miss SKA as a training ground because it has been a second home to me ever since I started training there when I was just 17!

Wow.. its been a long time..  a long time coming home.

~CJ

No comments: