Monday, July 11, 2011

Moving on...

Day 6

I rested Sat and Suns and will do so for this regime. I guess Saturdays I will go for a light swim and consider that a low impact day ba.

Ow Ow says my shoulder. Sng sng.. says my knee, and clicky clack says my ankle...

Sigh.. that is the sound of an old engine trying to tune up to be a race engine... somehow..  lol


Weight: 128kg
Where did I go: SKA
What did I eat: Atkin's
What did I do:
Jogging, calisthenics, isometrics and a lot of stretching.


I will slot in PNF soon after I hit the target of 100kg and below.  As you can see, I have set a lot of stuff to be done under 110kg.  There is a reason for that. I will explain when we get there.


So now, its just a matter of time for my weight to drop to my target (manageble) level before we take on the good stuff :P


By the looks of things, I am losing 2 kg every day.. which is a good thing..  but it is making me tired constantly.  However, I am just glad that my core muscles are still strong and I have yet to suffer from cramps and muscle fatigue which is a sure sign the muscles are unable to cope with the reduction in carb intake while needing to beg the body to convert fats to energy.


From the way my body is tiring out rapidly, my body is still struggling to cope with the energy deprivation and trying hard to keep up the convert rate to my exercise level, which is one reason why I am not going through weights at the moment as well.


~CJ

No comments: