Thursday, July 7, 2011

Inertia is everything

Day 2


I am not going to appear in SKA's main community during "peak" hours until I feel I am ready to face the crowd.

Although I am not one for vanity, I feel being a senior and an instructor, I ought to show some class and image while in front of the students and peers.  Is that considered shallow?

Besides, I think appearing in force will leave a better impression AND legacy for the students and peers. Politics being what it is, there will always be some people who will step on you for the sake of doing so just so they look better.  Secretly, they will always hope you never return to fitness, because then, they will have no fear, their fake bravado and facade will be discovered by someone better than them... and the worst thing is... THEY KNOW IT.

I used to get challenges, and I will answer them. Nowadays I don't get challenged to fighting or fitness anymore, instead..  I am assasinated lmao.


Character assasination I understand is the preferred choice of bloodless killing. To such techniques, I am a noob. I surrender to such masters of character deception. Well, at least I can smile at myself in the mirror without shame.


Weight: 135kg
Where did I go: SKA + RTC
What did I eat: Atkin's
What did I do:
Slow jogging to get my ankle and knee joints back into working order. Already I can feel my energy start to sap the moment I ran my first 500m. Push.. push on I must! Alas, after less than 2km, I am out of breath and puffing lol!

But at least I put in another 20mins of run. We only start to "burn" fat efficiently after 20mins, but that is according to conventional diet and based on the fact I have carbs to burn.. which I am starving myself of.

Did some basic gym work on my tum tum, obliques, my hercules muscles and triceps. Will repeat them once a week in rotation, but I am not sure if I should list them over and over again in my blog...  boring hee.

I went to swim a little and float in the pool at RTC after SKA while Pam does her dancing thingy. Ahh taking some pressure off my joints is such a luxury after morning's hard work! *grin

Push push on some more!!!


CJ outz~

No comments: