Sunday, July 10, 2011

My cat scratched me

Day 3(8 July 2011)

Misty.. naughty cat!!!!  She scratched me..  sob

Anyway, Got nothing interesting to post really.. except I want to register a post so I can mark my days in training.. :P

Well, I will have stuff to add on later anyways, so, wait for it :P

Weight: 133kg
Where did I go: SKA
What did I eat: Atkin's
What did I do:
Jogging, weights. Today will probably be the last day I will put in my routine for weights until my body weight hit 110 and below. I predict it will take about 3 weeks for that to happen. In the meantime, in my haste to get stronger, I might have done myself a DISFAVOUR by rushing into my weights routine. My left rotator cuffs are screaming in pain.

Told Mr Wong...he said.. "Heya, you... tsk tsk.. forget about karate, forget about weights, run off your weight first.."

See? Thats what happen when you tell your teacher you did something wrong..  get scolded lor lmao.

Anyway, I am glad I still have my teacher around. He was one of the few people who ever saw anything good in me in the first place.



~~CJ

No comments: