Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Quest for 6 Packs!

Someone asked me why I have a round tummy even though I train everyday.

Grrrrr.. TU LAN!

Ravindha (A friend at SKA) challenged me to get 6 packs within 3 months. The one with the better 6 pack showing at the end of 3 months will have to buy the other party a Nokia N95.


The challenge has been issued. I have accepted!

I have 90 days to transform from this...

to this...


You say its impossible? Well, one of my senior sensei said the same thing of me when I was weighing in at 112KG in Sept last year, my waistline was 44inches. She told me it was impossible to lose at least 6 inches off my waist in 6 months. She said she will give me a reward if I did it. Well, 4 months later, I was 6 inches off my waist. (My waistline now is 36 inches). Lets just say I am still waiting for my reward... (She acting blur leh, how?)

As for this goal that I am going for, I have made some measurements here for the record, so 3 months down the road, I will link back back to this post and lets see the results (with pictorial proof of course, LOL).

Waist: 36 inches
Chest: 42 inches
Hips (including butt): 41 inches
Thigh: 25 inches
Calf: 16.5 inches
Biceps: 15 inches
(Quite pathetic by any standards but I am training as a martial artist not a body builder so give and take lo)... LOL

These people keep giving me challenges that they deem is impossible...

TSK TSK TSK.. you guys keep forgetting I am the Committed One.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi! Sim! Focus your attention on the big one! Not your six packs!