Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Blood vs Old Blood

I hate to say this but I feel old. Not that I am old or my psyche is screwed up. But the facts remain, time and tide waits for no one. Look at the pictures I posted together, you will notice that the "generation gap" within the group.

We are training for the National Interschool Tournament hosted by the Singapore Karate Federation on this Sunday 16 March 2008 at Jurong East Sports Complex (Right next to Jurong East Swimming thingy with the slides, nearest MRT is Chinese Garden) from 8am in the morning to 6pm in the evening.

This next group of upcoming karate players from our association is good and I see bright future for them. As for me, well, I still have a few good fights left in me, so I will be in everyone's face so very often. LOL!

6 PACKS

I am starting my quest for a 6 packs tummy. I really hope I can make the "cut". Literally. LOL! I am doing 200 cruches.. S L O W L Y... these types of exercise cannot all do like lightning speed one... *swish *swish then Ahh... done. Cannot. Slow builds up the muscles, many reps makes the cut. I like to play "Jump Around" by House O. Really gives me that "Ommph!" to complete my exercises. By the way, specifically targetted crunches will not get me what I want, I also need plenty of cardio exercises to burn off excess fats...

The following picture may cause nausea in some viewers..and in extreme cases, violent fits and repeat nightmares, so before you scroll down further, have your breakfast/lunch/dinner first. Ok ar? Warning given ar... dun say I din warn you...

I have plenty of those as you can see in the before pix.. Also I will have to watch my fat intake as well, so more lean meals for me.

"Wah, this kind stomach... Eeeeee...... really cannot make it...."

Oh yar, I have two ardent supporters now for my quest for 6 packs, namely Jennifer and Sharon. Let's do it!!! I will keep updates here so we will all know where I gone right AND gone wrong. Wish me luck hor.

No comments: