Sunday, March 2, 2008

Power Breakfast

I was appointed coach again for my association's team for the Singapore Inter-school Karate Championships. Previously was for the 11th Asia Pacific Shitoryu Karatedo Federation Championships held in Hong Kong.

So later I have to trudge down by 1.30pm, and EXERCISE... sigh.. Sunday is my veg day. No.. not vegetarian diet, vegetarian lifestyle....

Pammy made us a power breakfast which we call it, "Pammy's Omelete Pancake". Here's how it look like...


It should should provide me with the energy to lead my charges through their paces through the day. Accompanied that with my mom's "secret chilli in a tub", it was wonderful... *slurp

Anyway, I have to lug my full battle gear to SKA, Not heavy, but cumbersome lor. Not that it has seen much action ever since I have returned to the scene, I think it is only fair to say, I have been "dying" to put it to good use.. heh heh heh heh heh..

No comments: