Friday, March 7, 2008

Capital Radio 95.8 FM

I tell you... sometimes life is so full of coincidences. Just yesterday, I had an interview with Mediacorp radio, Capital Radio 95.8 FM. When the radio presenter and myself met face to face, it was like... "Eh? It's..it's... YOU!!!" LOL. OMG. She turned out to be my classmate back when I was in Ngee Ann Poly Mass Communications.

Wei. I am pretty well connected de hor. I know Cheryl Fox lar, Dominic Loh lar.. but unfortunately, I don't think they will remember me.. LOL

Anyway, Carine Ang was pretty nice about the whole thing, and I think I might have been her worst interview ever. I was pretty much stuttering throughout the entire interview, I guess I used English every other word or so, and this is to be broadcast in Chinese! LOL

Anyway, if you catch this blog in time, it will be aired over radio next week on 95.8 FM. Heh heh.. Paiseh..Never get on radio, must plug plug abit. *blush

If you missed it, then you can find the recorded interview on the link in this blog when I get around to it. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.