Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Finally I managed to settle down

Been a few days since I last blogged, yar lar blame it on the weather. It was and still is SOOOO hot lor... I have moved my office back home for a while because my landlord sold their building and we had to move out. So my place looks damn cluttered with all the boxes and movie posters and boards and...bla bla bla.. aiyah! Alot of things lar..

Training update:
I have moved on from 12.5KG DBs to 20KG DBs last week. Already after 1 session I am getting muscle tear! But...muscle tears are goooood... it means they (muscles) are growing.... bwahahahaha.. *wink ..provided I drink plenty of milk.

By the way, I am having an average intake of 2 litres of milk (low fat, of course) everyday, especially so after a good workout. It contributes to an additional 15% muscle growth!

Betcha did not know that.. well neither did I until recently.

Some friends call me a big baby. Hmpf! Well I am a mighty big baby then... I can crush coke can with my bare hands.. rip namecards (unlaminated ones hor!) in a single shred... BUT the most impressive feat recently was witnessed by my good friend Seow Kwee Yong... hee hee

Some things are not mentionable one..

I find the pulley weights at SKA not up to my requirements already because they can only go up to 105lbs. I need more resistance than that, I guess I will be popping into the gym pretty soon... I miss my pec fly machine and the pulleys.

DBs and leg curl machines are still good to go at SKA because I don't think I can go up in weight anytime soon too.. I have to keep reminding myself I cannot get too bulky. As a martial artist, three things cannot never go hand in hand (without prior training), that is Strength, Speed and Flexibility.

Just think of the 3 elements as points of a triangle, we can only get a good balance, very difficult (not impossible) to achieve all three elements. Looking back, I almost had it all... sigh

Oh well, back to the grind of training.. I know it is possible... I will give you the number of that guy that will do it...

Or better yet, call me. *GRIN

No comments: