Tuesday, April 8, 2008

6 Packs update

With reference to the challenge posted here -> "6 PACK CHALLENGE"

Here is my latest progress... been working hard to get the fats off!


Here are some homemade videos of some of the exercises I do for my back, chest, abs and arms... I have more if you email me and ask for them...

JAVOREK COMPLEX (Works the shoulders and chest)

3KG Dumbbells 2 SETS
6 Reps: Vertical raise to shoulder level (Note the position of the dumbbells)
6 Reps: Side vertical raise to shoulder level
6 Reps: Front lift to chin level
6 Reps: Vertical raise to shoulder level (2 and 10 o'clock position)
6 Reps: Side vertical raise to shoulder level (Body parallel to floor)
6 Reps: Vertical raise to above ear (Full extension of arms)

PLATE PRESS (Works the shoulders, chest, abs and arms)

5KG Plate weight 2 SETS
10 Reps: Horizontal extension (Full extension of the arms, palms must be pressed together to keep plate from dropping). Lower fully extended arms and raise back to shoulder level. Bring back front of chest.

DROP PULL (Works the shoulders, arms and abs)

105LBS roughly 47KG Resistance 3 SETS
10 Reps: Start position - Kneel with fully extended arms. Pull behind head using only arms to pull. Additional work on abs - When pulling with arms, sit down on your thighs (Using your abs to help pull down as well)

I will be posting some of my karate workouts in my coming post because I need to take good pictures and videos first.. and I am a lousy video and photographer.

No comments: