Saturday, April 5, 2008

What the hell happened to this guy!!??


??????????????????????????????????
What the hell happened to this guy?? You have heard of shrinking after washing, then I must have been in the wash for a mighty long time lo..

Add in the terrible effects of spin dry, tumble dry and wring dry...

It so happened that I chose to wear the same shirt, and thought what the hell, take the pix lar!! I might not be able to wear this shirt much longer.. LOL I look like covered by with a robe or sumthing... actually, thats about all I am covered with... hee hee...

Before 112kg... after 86kg (it might be 85kg now I have not weighed myself properly for a week now)... Go figure.. LOL

Anyway, anyone who needs additional (ADDITIONAL HOR, becuz I am not a pro weight loss consultant or physical trainer) advice on weight maintainence and weights, guys and girls, can drop me an email at swell_head@hotmail.com or add me MSN, and we can move on from there. Don't SPAM me hor.

No comments: