Sunday, March 21, 2010

Week 3 (21Mar - 3Apr)
Start weight: 108kg
Target weight: 103kg
Diet: Modified Aktins + lots of water.
Exercise routine: Running, stair climbing, isometric weights, A LOT OF STRETCHING.

(The post regarding the original training is found here My Life: Start of training Week 1 )

*Nods... I know.. not much this week. Been really sick. Some kinda virus. Even doctor have no idea what it is. LOL

So I had to eat and load carbs so my body can have enough energy to repair. Mmhmm. I take after my own adivce on this one and it is non-negotiable.

Still on target... lets hope the virus runs its course by midweek so I can put in some training time. Pfft.

*cough*cough*
The sick and determined one.

1 comment:

Security News Media said...

Hello, I apologize for contacting you in this fashion, but I think you might be interested in submitting your site to my new sports directory…at thesportszone.org

I'm assuming comments are moderated so when I click submit this post won't automatically appear on site, if it does, I again apologize.