Sunday, March 14, 2010

Training Week 2

Week 2 (14Mar - 20Mar)
Start weight: 110kg
Target weight: 105kg
Diet: Modified Aktins + lots of water.
Exercise routine: Running, stair climbing, isometric weights, A LOT OF STRETCHING.

(The post regarding the original training is found here My Life: Start of training Week 1 )

I noticed something about my new found fats. I don't carry them well. Which is good. heh. They won't be around long enough for me to get used to them. However, the stress of my joints are very telling and in the course of this few training weeks, I will be putting my body to the test, carrying around such a heavy load.

Nah.. by week 5, most of the heavy load would be gone.. howver, I still need to have conditioned legs and hands to do what I want to. What better time than stairs climbing now *GRIN

If anyone ever wondered how a fat guy like me can move reasonably fast, that because I spend half my lifetime carrying around my body weight. And now that my weight has been greatly reduced, imagine how much faster I can move.. hmm? Or kick even.

But enough of that for an early morning post... I do have one very important caution for those following this plan of mine now....

STOP if you are feeling unwell. EAT carbs or regular food until you get better. You can always reset the training program once you are feeling well again. Nothing is worth losing your health or your life over.

Till my next mundane update,
Stay healthy,
The rapidly losing fats and determined one.

No comments: