Friday, March 12, 2010

Update on training week 1

A Recap:

Week 1 (7Mar - 13Mar)

Start weight: 115kg
Target weight: 112kg
Diet: Semi Carb to Aktins + lots of water.
Exercise routine: Running, weights, A LOT OF STRETCHING.

Current status: 110kg.

Heh..yeah you got it right, 12 Mar, the day before my training week 1 ends, thats my current weight.

It has been tough, no doubts about that. Tiredness. Late night food cravings. I don't want to make this seem easy or a fairy tale training program. But I didn't starve, I didn't hate my diet, I didn't hate my exercise. Just did everything as planned, normally. But one difference.

I KNOW I CAN DO IT.

YOU CAN DO IT TOO.

Tell yourself its one day at a time, and its a change of lifestyle that does it. Not just a diet. Not just a program.

Send me an email at swell_head@hotmail.com and update me your progress if you are joining me on this journey to fitness. It is easy doing this as a team :)

Well, I will post at the beginning of my week 2 and lets work towards that. I am generalising everything I post here so I don't mislead anyone. If you need help to fine tune your program, email me. IF you have my number, call me. *wink

Till the next post.

The determined one.

No comments: