Monday, June 9, 2008

Never back down from a fight

Most fighters (physical, mental, psychological, whatever the choice of battleground) already lost the fight before they even started.

How far are you willing to go?

Halfway? All the way? Beyond your limits? This is where the fight is won or lost. You decide where your commitment level is and then you go in. I mean let's face it, if you are not already physically ready and fit, and possess a certain level of fighting ability, you will most probably be sidelined during the selection process.

So if physical is not the key to success, then what is?

I am on my way to a doctor's now...I will be back to complete my blog....
~Back from the doctor's... it seems to be a inner knee ligament problem.. Doesn't look good :(

Anyway, like I care.. LOL

...now where was I?... oh yeah... what is the key to success if not physical prowess?

You are what you THINK you are... nothing more.. nothing less... really..really...

If you think you will win, then you will win, if you let yourself think you are going to lose, then most likely, you will lose.

HOWEVER, be true to yourself, never let yourself be deluded into over-confidence. OVER-CONFIDENCE & ARROGANCE have the distinctive smell of failure. Failure to recognise fear in itself is a major contributor to the ultimate fall.

Be afraid... be really afraid. That is a sign you are human. It is okay to be human. Only then you can fail...only then you can die... human is a survivalist in nature, we will fight to survive.

I will be back! This time even stronger and better.. but for now.. *yawn.. I want to go and sleep, have not slept a wink last night because my knee was giving me so much pain, it was a wonder how I was able to move around when I couldn't even put weight on it... ewww...

Maybe it was adrenaline... maybe it was because I was afraid... maybe it was both...

~Outz

No comments: