Thursday, May 8, 2008

DANG!!

DANG! As the title of my post suggests, DANG!! DANG!!

Sometimes the most well meaning gestures can be detrimental to our health.

My mother has been trying to stuff me with rice, noodles, bread... almost everything CARBS you can think of. I think I may have gained a bit of weight back since.

This goes to show that if you are lazy even for a few days and ill-discipline about maintaining your fitness and weight... it will come back. Like I said previously, this is all about a life-style change. If we go back to our old life-style, your old habits and weight comes back... Like a boomerang.. whoosh whoosh..TWACK! DANG! SH*T! Weight gain lor, figure go out of shape lor... go bang wall lor...

OR... OR!!!!

Just make sure we resume our active efforts at life-style change. No use going around blaming others for our weakness... Like my chief told me yesterday..

Mr Wong: "Oei! Sim! You getting fat again ah! Look at that stomach! Hoi Yoh! Weak lar you!"

SIGH!!!.... I tell you ah... sad lor..

**Note: I don't usually blog from SKA but I am doing it now because I just finished my morning training (Today is kata training, later at 2pm I am going to Cali Fitness for gym and STEAM & SAUNA.. ahhh.....).

Anyway, the reason why I must blog now is because my kata SUUUUUCCCKKKSSS!!!!

YES!~ Really sucki man! I have never had such bad kata in my life! I am thinking what the heck am I doing, trying to go for grading!! Argh!

My kicks sux big time as well!

My punches are generally slow!

I have SUPER high neko-ashi (for those not in karate, that means cat stance.. one of the few advance stances in karate.. and it has to be low to be considered good. I have super high one lor..so equates super bad lor...).

Wah l*n! Anyone might as well give up man. Like this carry on, I think 3-4 years, anyone also cannot cannot make it lar!

Hmm... but then again.. oh I see, I am not just anyone. Haa haa haa.. So it does not apply to me.

I will be making daily trips to the gym (strength), dojo(karate) and running(cardio) my ass off. I am also making sure I stick to my regime of non-carb (weight loss) and healthy foods (nutrition). I am also trying to throw in a healthy dose of stretches (flexibility) and swimming (joint & muscle mobility). Sundays are off-limits to training. It is couch potato and family day (Recovery)!

Be defeated or do something about your obstacles. The choice is up to you.

I choose the path of the water.. it is my representation of the unstoppable force.

Hmmm..? Hmmm..? What is that you say? Did you not read my blog title? I suggest you go read it again. Be the unstoppable force...
"Be like water my friend"
- Bruce Lee

The Commited One

No comments: