Friday, July 1, 2016

Short short Update

Weight: 105.4kg

Just wanted to blog in and record my progress. My waist has shrunk from 48" to 42.5" from April as of today (thats 2 months). Weight has went from 121.6kg at my heaviest to current weight.

So let's see, 5.5 inches off my flabs and 16.2kg gone. 2 months. Nice. I am charting myself and comparing to my training and exercise progress from 2008. Looks comparable at the moment. That means I am on way back to myself FINALLY.

After years of depression, hopefully I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and I am promising myself NEVER to go back. EVER.  Bye bye 110+..  bye bye 3 digit weight. Say hellllloooo abs again.. sigh.

Today I did a really good 1 hour work out at Evolve followed by another good run in the evening with my daughter then some conditioning weights back at the studio. Nope not tired at all.

Ahhhh...

With this progress, I know I can do it. I am on my way back. This time I am loaded with Karate, Judo, Muay Thai and Brazilian Ju-Jitsu.

Kekeke.....   KEKEKEKE....  (cue lightning and thunder...) KEKEKEKEKEK!!!

~CJ

No comments: