Saturday, March 24, 2012

New start!!

I have just started my regime and good things are already happening :)

I just got an email about a new style of training which I see a good potential in helping me keep my fitness and maintain my focus and interest in training.  I will discuss that another post once that discussion with the person comes to fruitation! :)  But still!..  YAY! :)

Current weight: 114kg.
Diet: Pure Atkins.
My picture Testimonial:
Me at 114kg. (Ignore my slim sexy wife next to me)
I have never boasted or posted vainity pictures on facebook because I know the power of social media. To be vain there might be deterimental to some people's feelings, especially those whom you are trying to influence to keep fit and stay healthy.  That is not the way a person should behave.

It is good when you are fit and healthy and people looks up to you.  To become vain and self-righteous is to become a pompous ass.  People love to see a pompous ass fall from grace, as shall I watch from here and wait to see that pompous ass fall.

I have people who are struggling with their weight come up to me feeling rather down and bad because THAT pompous ass belittled them about giving excuses and their efforts. I told these guys, to give it their best and just do their best as time and financially they can afford.  I also told them I am going to do this weight loss journey for them.

I am going to prove, I can do this as easily as anyone but without boasting on facebook. If I can do it, anyone can.  No TRX. No daily running of 12km. No need belittle anyone on my way up.

Time will prove itself.

Till then,

CJ signing off *smile*

No comments: