Monday, March 12, 2012

I had this dream....

Oh my gosh!!!!


All I can say is when I woke up, I was in bed. LOL

Let me explain.

Any of you ever had this dream where you were running..  but somehow, feel your leg is powerless.. and there is this inertia so much so that it was near impossible to run FORWARD?

How frustrating is that!?

I think I remember trying to kick someone, but all I did was.. "flick".  Uh oh. Thats not good. I remember almost peeing in my pants because I could not hurt whatever I was trying to hit. Then I started to run.. but like what I described above..  I couldn't move!?  Grrr  Well.. after a long while of struggling to run forward, I thought I made some progress.... I forgot what I was running from.. lol

Then the scene changed and I had to pee. Somehow, I needed to find a public toilet and I did. I found this really strange public toilet which had waist level toilet doors and peopl passing by could look into the cubicle and see me *doing* the business.  Since I am a very private person..  I tried very hard in my dream to let my bladder go so I can find some relief...  

Cannot.

Cannot means cannot.   No matter how much I coax myself, my bladder refused to give way. So I find myself running around the dream toilet trying to find a cubicle with a decent height door that can "hide" my business.

Then I woke up.

Then I ran for the bathroom.

Ahhh.. release!!!!  Now recalling my dream as I "spilled" my erm.. beans...  I was sooooo glad my bladder held.. otherwise it would be really really difficult to explain why I am still wetting my bed...  haa... haa..  ahem..  but I digress..

Back to the helpless part of my dream.

How many of us must have felt helpless when you see something happen, and we cannot do anything about it? I mean really helpless as in bang your head against the wall until blood flows out kind of helpless...

I had that feeling a couple of times..  that was waaaay back when I was still serving the national service, and I was on a bus service 154... on my way back from camp on a sunny saturday afternoon. The Bukit Timah road was jammed up really bad because of the weekend horse races. (The Turf club had moved to the Turf city back then).   I suddenly had this really bad urge to go toilet. Ok, no, go toilet is not the words to phrase what I needed to do. I needed to shit. To evacuate bad stuff from my body.. which I can feel is pushing their way through my supremely guarded tight butt-hole muscles.. scientifically called the sphincter muscle.


For the next 1 and half hour, I was fighting for dear life.  Dear lord... using your life skills in fending off attackers trying to stick something IN you.. is soooooo much easier then preventing something from 
bursting OUT of you.  What was I supposed to do, punch my intestines and ass to stop the attack?


Yuck.. I can feel the little suckers succeeding in pushing their way past my supremely guarded gates...  I started to pray...   oh lord did I pray..


I did everything and made every promise a man can ever make to his lord. Just so please lord, please don't let my shit come out...  yuck!


Anyway, I don't know how.. I don't know what made me do it..  but.. I made it safely home when maybe 2 secs to spare when all hell broke loose after I sat down.....   *groan*


I probably looked like a tinge of the hulk.. maybe.. eeee


So I guess, this pointless posting today is to show you the power of one's will.  No matter what we try..  as long as we have faith in ourselves and trust our faith...  anything is possible.


Except this one time when I was having lessons during my technical drawing lesson..


~CJ

No comments: