Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kena Plateau

Day 34:
Weight: 112kg
Fitness intensity: Average

*Beep* *Beep* %&@#% #%^^ #$%%^ tio plateau.. can you believe it???

Usually an average person who is of below average muscle build (just like me a couple of years back) loses about 15kg before hitting the first plateau. But I reckon I am building as much muscles as I am losing weight so the is little progress where my weight loss is concern.

I am there going to plan B to chart my way back to fitness, and that is fat index and overall body measurement. No way am I using BMI.. even at my fittest, I measure an obese BMI.. and then I proceed to beat the PTI(Physical fitness instructor as they are called in the army) at 2.4, pushups, situps... only no pull ups... I think it is a fantasy of mine to even do ONE pull up.. lmao.. this coming from me, who can do about 100 regular pushups and 50 ballistics. eh.. ballastics mean pushup + clap.. like that lar..

argh.. itchy itchy.. my new year wound on my back from scratching that noticeboard is bothering me. need to go washup and dress my wounds..

boo

CJ

*plateau - a stage of weightloss whereby your loss in body weight (fat, bones, muscles, etc) in total is = your gain in muscle mass from gym, workouts, exercises. Solution: Pump up intensity of exercise and cardio workout to increase fat burn. Gym and weights training should remain relatively same. Listen.. if you also increase your weight training, the equation would still be balance = no weightloss... #keblong your head# understand? *grumble*

No comments: