Friday, June 3, 2016

I have EVOLVED!

Weight: 109.8kg

First and foremost I would like to state..  never in my life would I ever want to see 110+ kg again.

Next target is double digit weight. We shall see. :P

Anyhoo... I have finally caved in and evolved. When I say evolved, I mean every sense of the word. Evolve Mix Martial Arts Academy is the place where I am pursuing my next level of martial skills. First I am going to continue my training in Muay Thai and then either I continue my Judo training or perhaps hop on the Brazilian Ju-Jitsu wagon. I know I know.. its late in the day for me to hop on, but at least I am not entirely missing out on the train.

My stand up game is so far ok, with Karate and now Muay Thai.. my ground game however, leaves a lot to be desired.  Judo being the only martial arts I know and not very good at that, I will be supplementing it with BJJ I suppose. However, I do have a few doubts, which I have to face before I can fully commit to training.

Evolve, Shinyuu Kai Karate dojo, Shitoryu Karate Association and Singapore Judo Club. Of course, how I can I forget Rawai Muay Thai, Khao Lak. :) Ahh the memories...  So far these are the 5 places I have been to and will go and continue my martial education.

Before I get carried away and blog too much banter and no real info. I will just stop here to make sure my blog gets on record of my progress back to fitness and upgrading of my skill sets.

Till next time :P

~CJ

No comments: