Friday, January 30, 2009

Lunar New Year of the Ox

To start the year off, my handphone died on me. Sigh, bad enough all my contacts are stored on the phone, and not backed up on the sim card.
My wife remarked "Aiyoh, you should have store on your sim card maaaah..." Yar lor hor, you can predict my new phone will sudddenly have a malfunction hor.. well, hindsight is 20-20.

Theeeeen, on the first day of the Chinese New Year, I woke up and with 2 hours to spare, I told myself, well, why not give myself more grief and promptly went ahead and formated my Mac...arrrrggghhh :( :( :( :(

2.5 years of data stored on my mac... *distance sound of crying and sobbing....

Right after the 3rd day of the Chinese new year, I started my new cycle of training and dieting.

This time is for a few purpose, so I am going for broke. Lets see....

1. Full marathon 42KM in November... eeeeeeek.... what the hell was I thinking.. but it gives me a goal to train for..

2. Pesta Sukan in September... mmmm.... I am trying to lead my peers in a come back to tournament but I have to be in prime roast beef shape... already we have Seow and Thong.. wahahahaha... Now we need Teng Tiak Meng and someone to replace Lee Kwek Ngiap's place.. hmm a few names pop into mind.. see how first ba..

3. My fourth dan. I want it and I want it soon. Train and train harder... work and work harder...

4. Jujitsu and Kubojutsu are on my plate this year.

Anyone wants to join me on my exciting journey this year? :)

The Committed One.

No comments: