Monday, January 5, 2009

I am back...I hope

My first post since a long time..and for the new year.

I was away leading another life, literally :)

But for all thats worth, it made understand my family and life is very important to me. All that is left is to make sure my karate never leave me again.

Back in training as hard as ever. And if you think you would like to join me on my next leg of fitness training... you are welcome to drop me a message on my shoutbox and we can arrange something :)

I am a very sincere person, and I am most willing to share knowledge and help. Train together and we will all go far...

Of course there will be detractors... but remember..

I am tough, fit (fat...who said fat... oh I fat is it? Then you have nothing to worry about loh *wink), mean and very very agressive when it comes to altercations :)

Of course to some I am wussy, fat, someone who is obviously not clear what I just blogged about :) To those... hey, go away, this is my blog, go somewhere else and blog about yourself...:) But of course, there are some who wants a piece of me :) Those who did got a piece of me, never came back for seconds, and they are now my students... wanna know why? Ask me nicely, or ask me the hard way, up to you.. but either way, go away... I am not interested in violence.. ROFL

I am very into well being of the body. karate and of course, ME!

-The Commmited one.

Psssst.... I am back

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think oprah did this

Here is a great article i found about
the acai berrys. I didnt know about this
stuff and wish i had along time ago. Hope
this helps.

http://emergevictoriousoverfat.com/2009/01/acai-berries/