Saturday, July 5, 2008

Bad Bacteria!! Baaad Bacteria!!!

I just came back from SKA because I wasn't feeling well. My stomach was cramping like hell and I was feeling sick. Slowly at first but it gradually got worst until I was practically doubled over in pain.

First thoughts was that I had indigestion but it turns out to be false as I did not have anything to eat throughout the whole day. Then it struck me, Food Poisoning!! 2 things lor, either the bowl of Cheng Tng at Ten-Mile Junction around 3pm or drinking water at SKA's water cooler around 6.30pm...(Yar lar, today quite pathetic, busy busy) I think it is the latter leh.... oh gosh, I tried to call Mr Wong to warn him about it, but he never return my call..

Well, anyways, I was running a 37.8 temp and was curled up in bed because it was sooooo painful lor. I was drinking a lot of fluid so I can flush the crap out from my system. Finally Pam got me THE SOLUTION! 1 x tab - Synflex + 1 x tab - Muscle relaxant = K.O.

Ahhhhhh............ I felt so much better in the morning.

Can you imagine something so small like microscopic bacteria infection can cause so much damage over a short time... What is the use of being a good martial artist?

~sigh, I guess I have to relook at my life motto.

"I would rather fight standing up then lose lying down"
-Robert Sim
~outz

No comments: