Friday, April 15, 2016

Calm after the storm

15 Apr: 115.1kg

Its been almost 1 week since I was down with tonsillitis (infection of the tonsils) was bedridden for 3 days. Most frustrating as I have really just gained momentum in my fitness regime. However, as with anything that we put out mind to... as long as we don't give up hope and try, there will still be a fighting chance.

For almost 10 days.. no coffee..  erggh.. today was my first sip of the Essenso instant coffee (no sugar of course) which I bought from NTUC before my sickness thingy began.

I just wanted to update my blog so as not to lose momentum here as well  ..:P

Been weight lifting again to build those bodyline once my weight has been reduced to a proper proportion. Combined with a proper diet and healthy living, maybe I can beat back the signs of aging... :P

My target fitness weight? 88kg

Doable? Yes. Difficult? Everything starts out with inertia, but once we get past that, nothing is impossible. I am repeating my formula which saw me dropping to my ideal weight a few years ago. If it was doable then, its doable now. Please please dear lord, once I get back there,, please don;t ever let me climb back up to 100kg again...  cannot tahan ah..  *grin

Signing off from my boring post (This morning no inspiration.. rainy morning and right after a heavy weights session)

~CJ

No comments: