Monday, September 7, 2009

Ok Chew-dren. I came across a new Mr. Brown Show spoof about H1N1, a new Korean MV about this bunch of girls and a new workout song all in ONE day..yay!

I am not going to go on about Mr Brown's spoof because you can find it on youtube.. heck you can find it almost anywhere.. simply search for "H1N1 song".... o.O''

HOWEVER... I will embed the Korean girl group "Wonder Girls" and their hit song "Nobody" here.. erm.. because I like leh.. Pfft...

By the way.. only 3 of the girls are damn chio.. the other 2.. so so normal Korean girls.. but well, its a group effort..so.. yes!!! but who the heck is this Chew guy they are always singing about.. :( Sigh Some guys have all the luck lor..

Anyway, while you are listening to this song, you can be certain I will be pumping some heavy weights, doing ungodly amounts of leg raises, crunches, skipping etc.. sweat rolling down my body.. skin deeply flushed with exertion.. of course, since its so hot in the gym, I will be wearing....

Enjoy!

No comments: